Mighty Jack


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this book. My favorite character is his friend Lily. The main characters are Jack, Lily, and his little sister. I really like this book because of how magical it is.

Ethan K said...

The characters are Jack Maddie Lily There is a portle and a big monster that steals Maddie. 2 dreams

Anonymous said...

This is my favriot book it is magical. My fav chacter is lily and jack.Why I like jack is because he sleeps late like I do By Emma Anning

Lily said...

My favorite part of the story was that Jack was really protective of his sister.

Madison G said...

The main characters are Maddie, jack, and his friend Lilly! I really like how the garden comes to life. I also like when they eat the peppers that make them jump up really high! My favorite person in the book is Lilly, because she is very brave and nice!

Lily K said...

My favorite part was where Lilly helped Jack save his sister.

Elizabeth d said...

I like this book because I like how the garden comes To life and I really liked this book I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Lily Linsemeyer


I liked this book because the garden comes alive and when the dragon comes to the garden.

Anonymous said...

I liked the book it was about jack and his sister got magical beans and the plants were evil.

Anonymous said...

I loved the book because it really told a story. The main characters where Jack,Maddy and Lily. They planted a magic garden. They left us on a cliff hanger . I really want to know what happens next.

Anonymous said...

Amber Smith

Mighty Jack is about Jack and his little sister Maddy. Later they meet Lily she knows how to use a sword. Jack trades his family’s car for some seeds. When they get home they plant a garden and it grows the next day but, the plants are very dangerous. That is when LIly helps them. Maddy gets hurt and Jack destroys the garden. Maddy is mad and plants the last seed. Next, Maddy disappears with the garden.

Theo T said...

The book was good I liked how at the end it left unknown the characters were cool and the monsters were cool I think they could have put more words

Anonymous said...

I liked this book because it because it was funny. The charecters were maddy,jack, and lily. One part of this book i liked was when the dragon comes. Another part i liked was when jack burned down the garden because the plants were dangerous. My favorite part of this book was when he burned the garden down.

Anonymous said...

I liked the book because it’s talking about life plants that have magic things.

Bailee Koedyker said...

This book was good.The characters were Maddy,Jack,Jacks mom, and Lily.My favorite character was lily because she was super knowledgeable.The book was about Maddy and jack bought seeds and when they planted the plants the turned in to monsters.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the book. The main character jack, and his sister Maddie, went to a flea market. They bought a box of magical seeds. They planted them and made a magical garden. Jack meets a girl named Lilly. When they are outside a monster knocked Maddie to the ground. In the end when Maddie is all better, she opens a special pack of seeds. The monster that came out of the seeds took Maddie to a special world. I can’t wait to see what they do next


Hannah loving