A place for Yosties to discuss the books being considered for the 2018-2019 Young Hoosier Book Award
I liked this book .My favorite part is when the hamster eats the dinoblast powerpacker and turns into Dino hamster.
Hamstersaurus Rex is a funny book. I liked in the ending part when hamstersaurus Rex ate a invisible donut and fought off the bully who brought a snake to the science fair. Hamstersaurus Rex got his Dino powers from Dinoblast power packer.
This book was funny. My favorite part was when he turned into the Dino hamster or hamster Dino.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I liked this book .My favorite part is when the hamster eats the dinoblast powerpacker and turns into Dino hamster.
Hamstersaurus Rex is a funny book. I liked in the ending part when hamstersaurus Rex ate a invisible donut and fought off the bully who brought a snake to the science fair. Hamstersaurus Rex got his Dino powers from Dinoblast power packer.
This book was funny. My favorite part was when he turned into the Dino hamster or hamster Dino.
Post a Comment